Terms and Basic Conditions of sale - Movable Property
1. Online registration prior the start of the Timed auction.
2. Online registration 24 hours prior to the start of the Live auction.
3. FICA Registration for Attended auctions at 614 James Crescent, Halfway House, Midrand.
4. Refundable Registration fee of R 10 000.00 upon registration by immediate/instant EFT in the sheriff’s Trust Account
5. Refundable Registration fee of R 10,000.00 upon registration for Attended auctions (only 30 participants allowed) at 614 James Crescent, Halfway House, Midrand by way of EFT at the venue.
6. It is recommended to utilise the online registration and bidding process during the Timed and Live auctions as opposed to attending the Attended Auction.
a. Only 30 participants are permitted at the Attended auction due to Covid-19 Regulations.
1. Opening bid as well as increments to be determined by the auctioneer.
2. Highest Bidder determined by the auctioneer at the Live/ Attended Auction is deemed to be the purchaser of the movable property.
3. Bidding during Timed, Live and Attended auction:
a. The highest bid achieved at the Timed Auction, which will end 24 hours before the Live/Attended auction, will be the opening bid on the Live auction.
4. Timed Auction bidders are automatically registered for the Live Auction.
Full purchase price plus VAT is payable immediately (fall of the hammer) by immediate/instant EFT into the trust account of the relevant Sheriff.
Purchased goods may be collected at by appointment only once full payment has been received.